- Opinion PiecePosted 1 year ago
- The Launch Of The Vision 2030 Publication Is Just Around The CornerPosted 1 year ago
- Are You, As A Leader, Looking After Your People?Posted 1 year ago
- Case studies from top companies: the future of empowerment in SAPosted 2 years ago
- A Sharper EQ Equals Greater SuccessPosted 2 years ago
- Almost half of us want to change careerPosted 2 years ago
The Oscars of South African business
The National Business Awards was introduced in 2002 to recognise the success, innovation and ethics of South African companies and organisations across all industry sectors.
The awards are presented in association with SA’s Top Preforming Publication to honour South Africa’s industry leaders through the acknowledgement of innovative business processes, product development, enterprise, sustainability and overall business success. The Awards also recognise the important social and environmental contributions made by organisations through the excellence of service, commitment to their customers, ethical behaviour and environmental sustainability. By entering your organisation, you will have the opportunity to be acknowledged among South Africa’s most prestigious organisations and individuals. It’s an opportunity not to be missed.
What’s the point in entering?
- Differentiate your business from competitors and dominate
- Measure your performance against South Africa’s best
- Gain prestige and recognition from peers
- Entrench your brand as a business leader
- Valuable PR and media exposure through multi-channel marketing
- Celebrate your achievements
- Raise your profile to attract investors and key stakeholders
- Network with like-minded business individuals
- Attract and retain top talent
For more information, contact Sheri Morgan on 086 000 9590 or email firstname.lastname@example.org