- Opinion PiecePosted 1 year ago
- The Launch Of The Vision 2030 Publication Is Just Around The CornerPosted 1 year ago
- Are You, As A Leader, Looking After Your People?Posted 1 year ago
- Case studies from top companies: the future of empowerment in SAPosted 2 years ago
- A Sharper EQ Equals Greater SuccessPosted 2 years ago
- Almost half of us want to change careerPosted 2 years ago
The future of Human Resource Management
Careers24 aims to educate, reward and inspire business leaders throughout the country at the Future of HR Summit and Awards taking place on the 22 to 23 July 2015.
The Careers24 Future of HR Summit and Awards will feature industry leaders brought together to celebrate excellence in the HR profession, recognising those individuals and organisations whose innovations are setting new industry standards.
HR is rapidly becoming one of the most influential departments of an organisation; from constructing the corporate brand identity and aligning strategic and organisational goals, to ensuring the implementation of legislation through systems and processes of the company.
The Careers24 Future of HR Summit and Awards will address the exciting transformation of the HR function in the business environment, forecasting trends, sharing innovative and strategic approaches to overcoming challenges, with topics such as:
• How to be an employer of choice
• Rethinking HR in a changing world
• Your ability to attract, retain and inspire your employees
• War on talent
• Talent mapping
• Proven methods for successful recruitment
The summit will take place from 22 to 23 July 2015 in Gauteng. The awards ceremony will take place on the evening of the 23 July.
To attend the summit, enter the awards or sponsor this event contact email@example.com