- Opinion PiecePosted 1 year ago
- The Launch Of The Vision 2030 Publication Is Just Around The CornerPosted 1 year ago
- Are You, As A Leader, Looking After Your People?Posted 1 year ago
- Case studies from top companies: the future of empowerment in SAPosted 2 years ago
- A Sharper EQ Equals Greater SuccessPosted 2 years ago
- Almost half of us want to change careerPosted 2 years ago
The 14th Annual Oliver Empowerment Awards
Nominations continue for the Annual Oliver Empowerment Awards
The Oliver Empowerment Awards are taking place at Emperors Palace, Johannesburg, on the 23 April 2015. Hosted by Topco Media, these awards recognise and honour outstanding organisations and individuals contributing to South Africa’s empowerment and transformation journey.
South Africa has overcome many challenges in 20 years of democracy and freedom. The Oliver Empowerment Awards aims to support South Africa’s choice to embrace the very diversity that once divided us, and unite in celebrating with business and government leaders.
The underlying motivation is to discover organisations and business leaders who create a culture of entrepreneurship, developing the best practices and carving out powerful and sustainable models of business for empowerment and transformation.
Nominations remain open until 27 February 2015. Entering the Oliver Empowerment Awards creates opportunity for you and your organisation to climb the stepladder to top-level business networking and potential growth.
The awards offer a platform for business leaders in empowerment, transformation, and the economic development sector to access information and connections that they would not normally be privy to. Past winners have been established as transformational leaders in South Africa and gained international recognition.
“This is an important platform to use in order to encourage the industry to take a proactive step in transformation.” Adam Samie, Chief Executive Officer of Lion of Africa Insurance.
“It was such an amazing experience for me because I never expected to win the Young Achiever Award. In saying that, it created a massive opportunity for me as I connected with incredibly successful people who have assisted me with other growth initiatives. In addition, the exposure for my personal brand was incredible – all thanks to this award. I was encouraged by friends of mine that had entered before and already experienced the benefit of it.” Kate Moodley of Discovery.
Entries for the 14th Annual Oliver Empowerment Awards which can be submitted to Sheri Morgan on 086 000 9590 or email@example.com.
• Fast Growth Black-Owned SMME Award
• Skills Development Award
• Enterprise and Supplier Development Award
• SED Award
• Job Creation Award
• Diversity Award
Public sector category
• Most Transformed Public Sector Award (Municipality/Agency/Parastatal/SOE)
• Most Transformed Government Department Award
• Top Black Entrepreneur of 2014 Award
• Future Black Leader Award (<40 years)
• Top Black Male Leader of the Year Award
• Top Black Female Leader of the Year Award
• Public Sector Leader Award