- Opinion PiecePosted 1 year ago
- The Launch Of The Vision 2030 Publication Is Just Around The CornerPosted 1 year ago
- Are You, As A Leader, Looking After Your People?Posted 1 year ago
- Case studies from top companies: the future of empowerment in SAPosted 2 years ago
- A Sharper EQ Equals Greater SuccessPosted 2 years ago
- Almost half of us want to change careerPosted 2 years ago
The 14th Annual Oliver Empowerment Awards
23 April 2015 – Emperors Palace, Johannesburg
Hosted by Topco Media, the Oliver Empowerment Awards recognises outstanding empowerment and transformational organisations and individuals in South Africa.
“Synergy is what happens when one plus one equals ten or a hundred or even a thousand.” – Stephen Covey
Join the club
By entering the Oliver Empowerment Awards, you and your organisation will have access to captains of industry and top-level business networking. You will have an invaluable opportunity to increase your brand profile, reach key business audiences, and share best practice and network with peers and future business partners.
- Xolani Qubeka – Secretary General: Black Business Council
- Vanessa Phala – Executive Director: Business Unity South Africa
- Grathel Motau – Director: KPMG
- Tantaswa Fubu – National President: Association for the Advancement of Black Accountants of Southern Africa
Nominations remain open until 27 February 2015. Enter now.
“This is an important platform to use in order to encourage the industry to take a proactive step in transformation.” – Adam Samie, Chief Executive Officer of Lion of Africa Insurance.
“It was such an amazing experience…I never expected to win the Young Achiever Award… it created a massive opportunity for me as I connected with incredibly successful people who have assisted me with other growth initiatives. In addition, the exposure for my personal brand was incredible, all thanks to this Award. I was encouraged by friends of mine that had entered and had already experienced the benefit of it.” – Kate Moodley of Discovery.
Entries for the 14th Annual Oliver Empowerment Awards can be submitted to Sheri Morgan on 086 000 9590 or email@example.com
Fast Growth Black-Owned SMME Award
Skills Development Award
Enterprise and Supplier Development Award
Job Creation Award
PUBLIC SECTOR CATEGORY
Most Transformed Public Sector Award (Municipality/Agency/Parastatal/SOE)
Most Transformed Government Department Award
Top Black Entrepreneur of 2014 Award
Future Black Leader Award (<40 years)
Top Black Male Leader of the Year Award
Top Black Female Leader of the Year Award
Public Sector Leader Award