- Opinion PiecePosted 1 year ago
- The Launch Of The Vision 2030 Publication Is Just Around The CornerPosted 1 year ago
- Are You, As A Leader, Looking After Your People?Posted 1 year ago
- Case studies from top companies: the future of empowerment in SAPosted 2 years ago
- A Sharper EQ Equals Greater SuccessPosted 2 years ago
- Almost half of us want to change careerPosted 2 years ago
Standard Bank Top Woman Nominations Open
In its 12th year, the Standard Bank Top Women Awards is a collaborative platform dedicated to recognising outstanding leadership, inspiration, vision, and innovation in organisations that have stepped up and shaped women’s roles within the private and public sectors.
The awards categories reflect a wide spectrum of work these deserving women from the public and private sectors are involved in. This includes CEOs, executives, and leaders in corporate South Africa, SMMEs, government departments and agencies, as well as entrepreneurs.
In collaboration with the Top Women publication, the Top Women Awards is a prestigious event in which inspirational female leaders are celebrated for outstanding performance in the world of business and government. The winners will be announced at a gala event at Emperors Palace in Johannesburg on 6 August 2015.
“The empowerment of women in all sectors of the economy is crucial to the success of our nation. Women are the pillars of society and have the potential to transfer these attributes to the workplace, and make a meaningful impact on the economy and the communities they serve,” says Jacqui Carnelley, Head of Marketing and Communications at Standard Bank South Africa.
Nominations are now open!
The awards categories for the 12th Annual Top Women Awards are as follows:
• ORGANISATION AWARDS
• FAST GROWTH WOMEN OWNED SMME AWARD
• WOMEN OWNED BUSINESS OF THE YEAR AWARD Sponsored bySibongile Securities
• DIVERSITY IN THE WORKPLACE AWARD
• MULTINATIONAL AWARD
• CIVIL SOCIETY ORGANISATION AWARD
• INVESTING IN PEOPLE AWARD
• INNOVATION THROUGH TECHNOLOGY
• CORPORATE CITIZENSHIP AWARD Sponsored by Lion of Africa
• MANUFACTURING AND ENGINEERING AWARD Sponsored by TOTAL
• TRAVEL & LOGISTICS
• HEALTH & PHARMA
• ENERGY & UTILITIES
• TOP BUSINESSWOMAN OF THE YEAR AWARD Sponsored by Standard Bank
• TOP FEMALE ENTREPRENEUR OF 2015 AWARD Sponsored by WBD Investment Holdings
• TOP YOUNG ACHIEVER (<40 YEARS) AWARD
• TOP GENDER EMPOWERED GOVERNMENT DEPARTMENT AWARD
• TOP GENDER EMPOWERED PARASTATAL / AGENCY AWARD
• LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD Sponsored by Standard Bank
• TOP GENDER EMPOWERED COMPANY OF THE YEAR AWARD Sponsored by Standard Bank
Nominations and entries for the Top Woman Awards can be submitted to Sheri Morgan on
086 000 9590 or firstname.lastname@example.org