- Opinion PiecePosted 1 year ago
- The Launch Of The Vision 2030 Publication Is Just Around The CornerPosted 1 year ago
- Are You, As A Leader, Looking After Your People?Posted 1 year ago
- Case studies from top companies: the future of empowerment in SAPosted 2 years ago
- A Sharper EQ Equals Greater SuccessPosted 2 years ago
- Almost half of us want to change careerPosted 2 years ago
South Africa’s top business leaders at the Oliver Empowerment Awards
The 14th Annual Oliver Empowerment Awards Nominations Close 27 February 2015
“The Oliver Awards provide a wonderful opportunity to get an objective evaluation and to be celebrated as a company that is committed to the realization of an inclusive economy. We are proud to have been recognized among the top companies that do this year in and year out.
“I would encourage any company that wants to take the guess work out of their transformation efforts to participate in this effort. They will benefit and getting the accolades always motivate the staff who work hard to see transformation occur,” Jerry Gule, Total SA.
The 14th Annual Oliver Awards is once again set to be a prestigious, opulent and significant event, with the Minister of Public Enterprises, Lynne Brown as the confirmed guest speaker.
Becoming a finalist means your business is in the top percentile of your sector. Your presence at the Awards gives you the opportunity to affirm this among your peers and to network at a significant and meaningful level.
“It’s an honour to be among the recipients of this prestigious award. The award aligns to our business vision of creating a legacy of leadership excellence in Africa and beyond. What excites me about this opportunity is the ability to lead the way in driving transformation in the South African business landscape and in particular our profession. Our company profile continues to be propelled to greater heights through acknowledgements such as the Oliver Empowerment Awards and other accolades our organisation has enjoyed over the years. The awards have a history of credible recipients whom in their own right have become legends of the cause for leadership excellence. Our business rests firmly on having a purpose greater than ourselves. The awards thus presented an opportunity for us to use our profile to champion visionary leadership in the pursuit of creating a better South Africa,” Sizwentsaluba Gobodo Inc.
Join the legends of leadership excellence in empowerment by submitting entries in the following categories:
• Top Empowered: Fast Growth Black-Owned SMME Award
• Top Empowered: Skills Development Award
• Top Empowered: SED Award
• Top Empowered: Enterprise and Supplier Development Award
• Top Empowered: Diversity Award
• Top Empowered: Job Creation Award
PUBLIC SECTOR AWARD
• Top Empowered: Public Service Award
• Top Empowered: Entrepreneur of 2015 Award
• Top Empowered: Male Leader of the Year Award
• Top Empowered: Female Leader of the Year Award
• Top Empowered: Young Achiever Award – under 40 years
• Lifetime Achievement Award
NOMINATIONS CLOSE FRIDAY 27 FEBRUARY
To stand-out as an exemplary leader in business, submit your entry now to Sheri Morgan on 086 000 9590 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to seeing you at Emperors Palace on 23 April 2015