- Opinion PiecePosted 1 year ago
- The Launch Of The Vision 2030 Publication Is Just Around The CornerPosted 1 year ago
- Are You, As A Leader, Looking After Your People?Posted 1 year ago
- Case studies from top companies: the future of empowerment in SAPosted 2 years ago
- A Sharper EQ Equals Greater SuccessPosted 2 years ago
- Almost half of us want to change careerPosted 2 years ago
Mpamba Solutions and Consulting’s empowerment success
Proud sponsors of The 14th Annual Oliver Empowerment Awards
Mpamba recognises the importance of the Oliver Empowerment Awards honouring business that are determined to promote equality and transformation as its most important focus because they have been transforming the ITC industry with their empowerment initiatives for more than 10 Years. In these years they have worked with the public sector; being a completely black empowered enterprise, complying with all relevant legislation and working with government, they have realised that SMMEs rely on the government and are in support of empowering and creating job opportunities for today’s youth.
Mpamba Solutions and Consulting is committed to creativity, innovation and will strive to:
- Innovate and deliver cutting-edge technologies and solutions that will enable its customers to achieve their goals
- Provide a healthy and conducive working environment and rewarding career for employees
- Enhance the value of the organization through sound partnerships with customer profitable venture that increases the market share for our potential shareholders
- Contribute towards the nations goal to curb unemployment with the view to uplift the living standards of our communities
In its 14th year, the Oliver Empowerment Awards is a collaborative platform dedicated to inspiring and recognising leaders in transformation, creating a legacy of inspiration for the country’s business elite.
The award categories reflect a wide spectrum of work these deserving individuals and organisations from the public and private sectors are involved in. This includes CEOs, executives, and leaders in corporate South Africa, SMMEs, government departments and agencies, as well as entrepreneurs.
In collaboration with the Impumelelo publication and the Future of Empowerment Summit, the Oliver Empowerment Awards is a prestigious event in which inspirational empowerment leaders are celebrated for outstanding performance in the world of business and government. The winners will be announced at a gala event at Emperors Palace in Johannesburg on 23 April 2015.