- Opinion PiecePosted 1 year ago
- The Launch Of The Vision 2030 Publication Is Just Around The CornerPosted 1 year ago
- Are You, As A Leader, Looking After Your People?Posted 1 year ago
- Case studies from top companies: the future of empowerment in SAPosted 2 years ago
- A Sharper EQ Equals Greater SuccessPosted 2 years ago
- Almost half of us want to change careerPosted 2 years ago
Measure your performance
Is your company a trail blazer in empowerment in South Africa? Measure yourself against the country’s best at this year’s 14th Annual Oliver Empowerment Awards.
“The recognition offered by awards, nominees and winners alike provides shares in greater public exposure and recognition. Being positioned as a nominee or winner creates the positive awareness a business needs in order to thrive.” Deon Swart, Acting Chief Executive at Liberty Corporate.
The Oliver Empowerment Awards is a collaborative platform dedicated to inspiring and recognising leaders in transformation; it successfully creates a legacy of inspiration for the country’s business elite. At this prestigious event, inspirational empowerment leaders are celebrated for outstanding performance in the world of business and government. The winners will be announced at a gala event at Emperors Palace in Johannesburg on 23 April 2015.
Enter the Oliver Empowerment Awards and measure your performance against South Africa’s best. Nominations stay open until 27 February 2015.
Differentiate your business from your competitors; entrench your brand on a leadership platform and raise your profile to attract key investors and stakeholders.
Entry forms for the Oliver Empowerment Awards can be found at HYPERLINK “http://www.oliverawards.co.za/images/OLIVERS-ENTRY-FORM-2015.pdf” http://www.oliverawards.co.za/images/OLIVERS-ENTRY-FORM-2015.pdf