- Opinion PiecePosted 2 years ago
- The Launch Of The Vision 2030 Publication Is Just Around The CornerPosted 2 years ago
- Are You, As A Leader, Looking After Your People?Posted 2 years ago
- Case studies from top companies: the future of empowerment in SAPosted 2 years ago
- A Sharper EQ Equals Greater SuccessPosted 2 years ago
- Almost half of us want to change careerPosted 2 years ago
Kate Moodley reveals secret to success
Kate Moodley, Franchise Director at Discovery Holdings, and author of Be the CEO of Your Brand, is one cialis or viagra which is better of the top business leaders in South Africa and will be presenting her secrets to success on 26 and 27 November 2014 at Emperors Palace, Johannesburg.
“Have a commitment to excellence in everything you viagra online or don’t do it at all, and leave a legacy your kids can be proud of,” is one of the secrets to success Moodley reveals.
The Secrets to Success Conference is a how-to guide to fast-track your business success, where industry leaders will give insight into their personal triumphs and demonstrate the impact they have made in their sector.
The conference will be a learning and networking opportunity where attendees will uncover how to propel their companies to the next level, increase productivity by investing in people, raise global competitiveness, attract foreign investment, and expand into other African countries.
Speakers for this years’ conference include:
- Greg Solomon, CEO, McDonalds SA
- Shirley Zinn, Consultant & Former Deputy Head of HR Global for Standard Bank
- Chose Choeu, Managing Director of Corporate Affairs, Eskom
- Lance Faranoff, Co-Founder & CEO of Integr8
- Nonkululeko Gobodo, CEO, SizweNtsalubaGobodo
- Hennie Heymans, Managing Director, DHL Express
For more information please contact Aziza Banderker on 086 000 9590 or firstname.lastname@example.org