- Opinion PiecePosted 2 years ago
- The Launch Of The Vision 2030 Publication Is Just Around The CornerPosted 2 years ago
- Are You, As A Leader, Looking After Your People?Posted 2 years ago
- Case studies from top companies: the future of empowerment in SAPosted 2 years ago
- A Sharper EQ Equals Greater SuccessPosted 2 years ago
- Almost half of us want to change careerPosted 2 years ago
Getting ahead of the game
Laura Reynolds founded her first successful business at the age of 24 and went on to expand her business portfolio year on year. The well-known public speaker, business coach, and serial entrepreneur reveals her secrets to success.
Reynolds recently won the Top Young Female Entrepreneur Award at the 2014 Top Women Awards for her innovation and success in the business world. Her accolades include being a semi-finalist at the Rising Star Young Entrepreneur Awards 2012, a finalist at the Top Woman Awards 2012, and a finalist for the Top Performing Entrepreneur Award at the 2013 National Business Awards.
“Being super clear about what you want and believing that you can make it happen puts you ahead of the game. Lack of clarity and belief in your own abilities are two of the biggest reasons why people don’t succeed. So get clear & start believing,” reveals Laura Reynolds, CEO of Recruitgroup and multiple award-winning entrepreneur.
Reynolds is passionate about empowering woman and championing he cause. She is an expert in personal brand creation and elevating the status of woman, taking them from unknown entities to industry leaders.
For this reason, she is the perfect addition to the 2014 Secrets to Success Conference. The conference is a how-to guide to fast-track your business success, where industry leaders will give insight into their personal triumphs and demonstrate the impact they have made in their sector.
The conference will be a learning and networking opportunity where attendees will uncover:
- How top CEOs and entrepreneurs propel their companies from one stage of growth to another
- Increase productivity through investing in people
- How to position themselves in the business landscape
- How to raise global competiveness
- Attract foreign investment
- How to craft roles to best suit people
Speakers for this conference are top business leaders from Eskom, McDonalds SA, Vodacom Group, SizweNtsalubaGobodo, Nedbank, DHL Express, and Investment Solutions.
For more information please contact Aziza Banderker on 086 000 9590 or email@example.com