- Opinion PiecePosted 2 years ago
- The Launch Of The Vision 2030 Publication Is Just Around The CornerPosted 2 years ago
- Are You, As A Leader, Looking After Your People?Posted 2 years ago
- Case studies from top companies: the future of empowerment in SAPosted 2 years ago
- A Sharper EQ Equals Greater SuccessPosted 2 years ago
- Almost half of us want to change careerPosted 2 years ago
Company profile: Fusion Guarantees
The company places strong emphasis on small- to medium-sized companies and offers smaller construction companies the chance to learn and benefit from construction guarantees.
Our vision: To become the preferred national credit facility provider of credit guarantees in the South African construction market.
- To strive towards service excellence
- Hands-on approach
- Flexibility in credit agreement structuring
- Continuous development of new products and services
The company places strong emphasis on small- to medium-sized companies and offers smaller construction companies the chance to learn and benefit from construction guarantees. These products assist contractors to commit to the project and products, such as retention guarantees, assist contractors obtain their well-earned profits that are often held by employers.
Fusion Guarantees has assisted contractors since 2006 with over R125 billion worth of projects successfully completed by our clients.
Our costs are structured in accordance to the National Credit Act and are an advantage to the contractor, as no engineering or surveyor fees are charged.
Year founded: 2006
Founding members: Eugene Louis Becker and Ilse Becker
Trade affiliations: Fusion Procurement (Pty) Ltd, Bianca Blanc Wine Distribution Company
Membership: Member of Chamber of Commerce Alexandra
Companies top brands: FUSION branded clothing range
New products: Performance guarantees for private builders and Procurement services. Business card and signage supplies for informal construction sector.
Nature of business
Description of activity: Fusion Guarantees (Pty) Ltd is a registered credit provider and FIC accountable institution. The company specialises as a credit provider and offers credit guarantees under secured credit facilities to the construction industry.
- Performance guarantees
- Retention guarantees
- Maintenance guarantees
- Advance payment guarantees
- Supplier guarantees
- Bid bonds and letters of intent
- Access to project funding and bridging finance gaps via specialist funders
- Access to short-term insurance products via approved financial services providers
Contracts & awards
Recent achievements: Construction projects successfully completed under guarantees issued by Fusion Guarantees (Pty) Ltd estimated at R1.2 Billion via small- to medium-sized construction companies over the last three years.
Recent major contracts: Eastern Cape school development programmes and housing projects for medium-sized contractors.
Training & CSI
Training programmes: Credit agent training programmes and informative newsletters sent to clients
Empowerment initiatives: Fusion Guarantees focuses on small- to medium-sized construction companies and attempts to provide information to contractors to equip them with the knowledge of guarantees within the credit market.
- Fastest turnaround time in the guarantee industry
- Over 560 satisfied clients
- More than 1 000 projects guaranteed in South Africa
- Customer default rate of as low as 0.5%
- Application success rate 98%
CEO: Ilse Becker
COO: Eugene Becker
Credit Manager: Anthony Phillips
Accounts Manager: Charlene Phillips
18 Hennie Alberts street
P.O Box 1586
Telephone number: (011) 867-7500
Fax number: (011) 867-2745