- Opinion PiecePosted 2 years ago
- The Launch Of The Vision 2030 Publication Is Just Around The CornerPosted 2 years ago
- Are You, As A Leader, Looking After Your People?Posted 2 years ago
- Case studies from top companies: the future of empowerment in SAPosted 2 years ago
- A Sharper EQ Equals Greater SuccessPosted 2 years ago
- Almost half of us want to change careerPosted 2 years ago
Celebrating South Africa’s top women in business and government
Topco Media’s 11th Annual Top Women Awards is taking South Africa by storm once again, recognising the nation’s most inspirational women in both business and government.
The ceremony distinguishes outstanding leadership, inspiration, vision, and innovation in organisations that have stepped up and shaped women’s roles within the private and public sectors. The prestigious event will be taking place on 14 August 2014 at the Emperors Palace in Johannesburg.
Category sponsors include Department of Correctional Services, South African Women in Mining Association, Armscor, and National Development Agency. Endorsing this prestigious event is the Black Business Council, Brand South Africa, and the Department of Arts and Culture.
This year’s award categories reflect a wide spectrum of leadership of South Africa’s women, from both public and private sectors. Award winners will be announced on the night of the event by an esteemed judging panel.
In addition, Top Woman Awards will be hosting the Top Women Summit. The summit is one of South Africa’s most premier events celebrating gender empowerment in business and government. It will be taking place on 13 and 14 August 2014 in Johannesburg.
To find out more about the awards visit www.topwomenawards.co.za or email Sheri Morgan at email@example.com
- Top Gender Empowered Company: Resources
- Top Gender Empowered Company: Manufacturing and Engineering
- Top Gender Empowered Company: Retail
- Top Gender Empowered Company: Business Support Services
- Top Gender Empowered Company: Science and Technology – Sponsored by ARMSCOR
- Top Gender Empowered Company: Health and Pharmaceuticals
- Top Gender Empowered Company: Travel, Leisure, and Entertainment
- Top Gender Empowered Company: Financial
- Top Gender Empowered Company: ICT
- Top Gender Empowered Company: Chemicals and Construction
- Top Gender Empowered Company: Agriculture, Food, and Beverages
- Top Gender Empowered Company: Public Service
- Top Gender Empowered Company: Business, Education, and Training
- Top Gender Empowered Company: African SMME
- Civil Society Organisation Award (CSO) – Sponsored by the National Development Agency (NDA)
- Multinational Awards
- Fast Growth Woman-Owned SMME Awards
- Women-Owned Business of the Year Award
- Non-Governmental Organisation (NGO) Awards – Sponsored by the Department of Correctional Services
- Top Female Public Sector Leader Awards (Parastatals and government)
- Top Female Entrepreneur of 2014 Award
- Top Young Female Entrepreneur of 2014 Award (40 years and younger)
- Top Businesswoman of the Year Award
- Top Gender Empowered Business of the Year Award
- Lifetime Achievement Award (20 Years Gender Empowerment Legend)