- Opinion PiecePosted 1 year ago
- The Launch Of The Vision 2030 Publication Is Just Around The CornerPosted 1 year ago
- Are You, As A Leader, Looking After Your People?Posted 1 year ago
- Case studies from top companies: the future of empowerment in SAPosted 2 years ago
- A Sharper EQ Equals Greater SuccessPosted 2 years ago
- Almost half of us want to change careerPosted 2 years ago
Career24’s The Future of HR Summit and Awards
Be the first to enter the Awards held on 23 July 2015 in JHB. With a variety of category awards to enter into, it caters to a diverse set of skills, showcasing South Africa’s finest expertise within the HR sector.
The Future of HR has partnered with Careers24 to host this most prestigious event. You or your company could contribute to improving the focus on the strategic value of HR in Africa and how it measurably impacts business performance.
Capitalise on the unique opportunity to catch the eye of some of South Africa’s most reputable business leaders who constitute the judging panel.
- Buyani Zwane, Chief Executive Officer at Breakthrough Development has been involved in human resources management and leadership development for over 20 years with local and international companies.
- Khaya Ngcwembe, Human Resources Director at SAB, was appointed as HR Services Manager in 2006 and made responsible for overseeing policies, HR systems, talent management, remuneration and employment equity.
- Shirley Zinn, CEO at Shirley Zinn Consulting, was the Human Resources Director of Standard Bank South Africa and the Deputy Global Head of Human Resources for the Standard Bank Group before starting her own business.
- Siphiwe Moyo, Chairman at SABPP, is a member of the Institute of Directors and author of the book Bulls and Bears: Life lessons from the stock markets.
- Nicolette Nicholson, Head of Legislation at CRS has 31 years’ experience in her payroll and HR career and does mentoring and coaching facilitation solutions regarding employment legislations for the African continent.
- Gumede Fazoe HR Director Bowman Gilfillan joined the company in January 2015 after his stint as HR Manager at Element Six.
Join the likes of PetroSA, Vodacom, CTICC and AfroCentric Health for a night of glamour and prestige, in partnership with Careers24, SABPP and UCT Graduate School of Business.
For further information contact Sheri Morgan at firstname.lastname@example.org or 086 000 9590